Get a degree or diploma from a North American Institution!
Our list of Institution partners keeps growing every week with new programs of every type. Please check our website to stay up to date!
Whether you want to study accounting, manage a company, be a flight attendant, work with a 3D printer, work in a hotel or get into a graduate program we can help you.
SC-GEOS has decades of experience and we’ve helped thousands of international students reach their educational goals!
· Contact SC- GEOS Languages Plus! Even before you arrive, our help starts!
· Together, we can help you decide what to study.
· Then, we can help you sort out how to do it!
· You tell us what you want to study and then,
· We will reply with a list of those programs at universities and colleges all across North America.
· We will also send you info sheets about each institution.
You can choose where you want to be, what you want to study and when you want to start.
Once you have chosen the program that is right for you, you will have to apply to the institution. You will need:
· translations of your high school diploma;
· High schools marks or
· If you went you university, you will need those transcripts translated.
TIP: Most of the time, you don’t have to show the originals until you before you start classes, but make sure you pack the original documents in your suitcase!
You will also have to
· fill out the application form and
· pay the College application fee($100-200) – although, some institutions don’t charge GEOS students application fees!
· Then you send everything into the international applications office at the institution. We can help you with all of that.
· The college will request a deposit to issue a letter of acceptance
· The letter will say after you finish studying English at GEOS, you will attend the college.
· Use the college letter and the GEOS letter to apply for Study Permit/Visas.
Get ready to succeed at University or College in North America!
Our program includes not only courses that will improve your English, but also:
· how to write university level essays,
· how to work as part of a team in an academic setting,
· time management,
· exam preparation and
· Academic research.
How to go from GEOS to your program:
With so many partners, there are many different kinds of relationships! While many colleges have no testing for GEOS students, there are 3 ways that students will enter our partner institutions.
1. Direct Entry from GEOS with no further testing from GEOS Level 6.
2. Enter from GEOS Level 6 with the institution’s own test.
3. Enter from GEOS with a TOEFL or IELTS score – make sure you find out about our TOEFL or IELTS Guarantee!
We will make sure you know and understand the type of relationship we have with the institution while you are making your decision!